Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 

Always remember PDA must backup every week at least.


TH55
Originally uploaded by ERpalm.

Recently I install a new shooting game to my PDA but it crashs accidently. I had tried many times to preserve it but failed. Finally I had to hard reset my PDA and erase all my data.
But for the bad news that I had not backup my PDA in recently 2 months at least. Recently I rarely playing my PDA due to hardly bringing it around on duty and there is no much intest in using it since SONY withdrawal from PDA market last year. There seemed no attactive models nowsaday after SONY drawback from the market.
PDA is a history to SONY , how about PSP few years later? May be SONY will drawback again after they earn a lot of profits in this market.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?