Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

Moving apartment and meetings

Recently I am very busy in moving into an old reconstructed apartment. Everyday is a busy day since there are a lot of stuff to pack and organize. Toys and books are the big problems to me since they occupy a lot of space. My ADSL had to re-installed again with wireless LAN so that there will be no wires crossing on the floor. I had shifted all my on duty off last week and starting to on duty since yesterday.

After I start working today, I received an email from the society that my oral and poster presentation on annual meeting next month had been accepted. This mean I had to work hard again to prepare for it. What a busy month on September!

Every year I submit either oral or poster presentation in coming annual meeting as a routine because as an attending physician in ED , you had to catchup with the trend and participate the meeting as your own credits for your own experience, so that you will not left behind. That's my personal attitude towards annual meeting, not just for signing up and gathering for lunch.

So here comes again for the annual meeting in coming year 2006:
ICEM 2006 June 3-7, 2006 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
with abstract deadline by Dec. 20, 2005

SAEM 2006 May 18-21, 2006 San Francisco , USA
with abstract deadline by Jan. 20, 2006

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?