Monday, August 22, 2005

 

ROC society links

Sometimes I don't remember some of the websites of a particular society. Before I will check my PDA, now I prefer you hook on any computer and using search engine. But now I suggest using my own blog for bookmarks. Each time I lock in my blog , I just check for the bookmark or blog section , then I will link for the sites I want. Most important of all, this is my own blog homepage. I can edit, add, or delete anything , anytime I want.

ROC society links:
SEM(Society of Emergency Medicine)
SECCM(Society of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine)
SGECM(Society of Geriatric and Emergency Care Medicine)
SIM(Society of Internal Medicine)
TSCCM(Taiwan Society of Critical Care Medicine)
SUMROC(Society of Ultrasound Medicine)
Taiwan Society of Disaster Medicine
Infectious Diseases Society of Taiwan

Taiwan Medical Association
Taiwan Surgical Association
Formosa Association for the Surgery of Trauma
Formosan Medical Association

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?