Thursday, November 11, 2004

 

Hot weather in November

Recently in Taipei the weather is about 22-28 C. Sometimes in daytime will up to 30C. It's strange and rarely in November. See the weather around the world:
Hong Kong 22-28 C
Tokyo , Japan 16-21 C
Bejing, China -2 - 10 C
Shanghai 13-18 C
Singapore 24-31 C
LA, USA 11-20 C
Las Vegas, USA 9-18 C
Boston, USA 2-5 C
Vancouver, Canada 5--12C
Toronto, Canada 7-1C
I had to pick up my packed short sleeves to wear in these few days.
Hard to belive such hot and sweating weather in mid-November.
In South-East Asia , we seldom felt cold except Korea and northern part of Japan.
It's rarely snowing too. I had not been seen snowing since I am born. May be sometime in the furture I travel to USA for a snowing Christmas.
Speaking about Christmas, it's about a month or so away.
Everyone should be prepare for picking up presents and preparing for vacations.
I don't know whether it is cold or warm in coming Christmas.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?